SCHOOL MISSION STATEMENT
We at Saint Kateri School strive to continue to develop each child’s
relationship with God by promoting a Christ-centered Catholic,
academic education focused on the Gospel message of love,
responsibility and service to others.
- God is at the center of everyone’s life and the Gospel message that is taught daily is a reminder to follow Gods’ path.
- Each child is a gift from God, is created in God’s image and we are responsible to share and demonstrate this love and respect.
- Saint Kateri School is an open and welcoming community that supports and encourages its students to provide service from their heart to their school community and to the community at large.
- Saint Kateri School is child centered and strives to meet the needs of each child spiritually, academically, emotionally, and socially.
- Children will be nurtured in a safe, supportive and challenging community of faith, which welcomes all members regardless of race, creed or culture.
- The faculty and staff, in partnership with families, guides, supports and encourages all students to achieve academic and personal success.
- Saint Kateri School promotes the development of responsible students who are accountable for their choices and actions.